Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back To Business--Photography Business That Is

The weather has warmed considerably this week. Some days have been rainy and some have been sunny. Either way, it was nice to be in the double digits and out of the single. Monday was MLK Day and I managed to get a day off from school. With warmer temps I was motivated so I got some house cleaning chores done, washed two loads of clothes, and even did a little work outside. It was most productive and I felt I had accomplished something going back to work on Tuesday. I could get used to four day work weeks.

Over the Christmas break I had opportunity to do some professional photography work which I thoroughly enjoy. In the last couple of weeks I've worked to edit these photos, send and receive them from my lab, and get them ready for presentation in an album. Yesterday, I gave them to the family and the wife/mother was very pleased. They were tremendous to work with and I enjoyed the challenge. And was it ever a challenge. It was extremely cold and about the time we were ready to begin, the wind picked up. We managed though and before we finished, the wind laid. When family members are scattered and Christmas is the only time to catch everybody, you just do what you have to do. These were made at varying points around their home in the yard. Please take a look and enjoy.

Marcia



No comments: