Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Bliss

Another weekend has come and gone. It was fairly peaceful and relaxed. We finished up a few odd and ends that were pending including the pergola. We took down the first blind and put up a new that will be a bit more functional. I've included a few pictures of the finished construction. We've already spent quite a bit of time swinging and enjoying some late evenings and early mornings.





I finished up at school on Thursday just to start on in-service meetings tomorrow and Tuesday that will be needed for the fall. Hopefully, I'll get finished up so I can do some things at home. And then, we are so looking forward to taking a little vacation time before too long.





Collin and Bryan managed to find some time Saturday afternoon to "play" in the backyard. Although the picture is a bit distanced, they played with a bat and ball. I was reminded of days gone by when Bryan was a little bit smaller than he is now. I guess you never get too old to share time with your dad. I think it's true; men are always little boys that just grew taller. Whatever the case, these two had big time.

Taking it easy,
Marcia

1 comment:

Micah said...

Mom, the pergola looks great. I can't wait to see it in person--only a few more days!