Monday, August 1, 2011

Celebrating a Birthday

My family went to a birthday party yesterday honoring my Uncle Buck who turned 90 last Thursday. What a milestone! This is my mom's brother. This was a wonderful tribute to a great man who has always loved his family, served his country, and above all else worshipped his Lord and Savior. I remember his inviting me to travel with him one weekend to a small church to help with the music at a weekend revival type meeting. We had a great time. I just thought I'd share a few pictures of the day particularly for those family members who follow my blog and didn't get to come because of distance or illness. For those who did get to come, it was a mini family reunion and it was great to visit and catch up on the latest.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Marcia. Didn't we have a wonderful time at Uncle Buck's party. I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pics.

Love ya,

Brenda